CONTACT US - TERMS & CONDITIONS
How to enquire about and book a Flynn’s Tours "Small Group Tour"
To contact us to talk about a Small Group Tour that you may be interested in booking a reservation on, send an email to email@example.com or fill out the enquiry form attached to the "Information Request" button below this text.
Our reservation staff will reply by email and arrange a suitable time to phone you anywhere in the world to discuss your requirements and guide your enquiry through the formal booking process.
You will be asked to email us with your address and for Tours conducted outside of Australia or for Travellers living outside of Australia you will also email us a scanned copy of your passport photo page. A booking request is accepted when we issue a written booking confirmation along with an invoice and you have paid your deposit.
392 Upper Roma Street Brisbane 4000
Ash Street Barcaldine 4725
PO Box 98 Barcaldine 4725
Johnny Gannan - Flynn's Tours Founder and Tour Leader
Do you wish to enquire about your very own customised tour ? We can arrange Fully Escorted Private Small Group Tours of Papua New Guinea or the Australian Outback . A tour can be arranged to suit any size group including inter-generational family groups, couples or groups of friends seeking an Adventure
Press the "Information Request" button above and provide details.
Covid Care and Consciousness Procedures for Small Group Tours conducted within Australia.
Flynn’s Tours Covid Plan addresses :1. Mitigation 2. Financial consideration 3. On Tour management of Positive cases
All participants on a Flynn’s Tour including the Tour Leader & Driver must have been vaccinated including the booster shot.
The Flynn’s Tour Group is being promoted as a Micro Tour of no more than 8 Passengers. By comparison this enables us to be considerably more Covid conscious than other Group Tours that run similar packages with many more passengers and less generous and flexible itineraries.
The Tour is being conducted outside of School Holidays and where possible Flynns Tours where minimise interaction with other groups of tourists and dine in venues where social distancing is practiced. Pre-prepared lunches will be eaten in picnic settings where practicable and desirable.
The Bus will be cleaned regularly with sanitiser and disinfectant wipes. Masks and hand sanitiser will be made readily available for passengers.
Covid 19 Cancellation Policy - Financial Consideration for Flynn's Tours conducted within Australia
1. If less than 3 days (72 hours) before your tour starts you are unable to travel as a result of Government travel restrictions, Flynn’s Tours will assist to organise legal alternative transport into Queensland or provide a date change or a credit for future use or if you prefer, process a refund for your booking less any non-recoverable costs.
2. If you test positive to a PCR test (Polymerase Chain Reaction test) within 8 days of the commencement of the Tour Flynn's Tours will provide a date change, or a credit for future use or if you prefer, process a refund for your booking less any non-recoverable costs.
Flynn's Tours will provide you with an estimate of any non-recoverable costs at the point of the tour becoming guaranteed or prior to you complying with the request for the payment of the 85% balance of the Tour Cost approximately 30 days before the commencement of the Tour.
On Tour management of Positive Covid cases for Flynn's Tours conducted within Australia
Flynn’s Tours passengers will need to follow the Queensland Government health advice –
1. If a passenger displays Flu like symptoms a mask must be worn and asap they must take a RATS. If they test positive they will isolate for 7 Days in the accommodation where we are on the day. Flynn’s Tours will pay an amount towards the accommodation and meals equal to what remains of the accommodation, meals and activities allocation, less any unrecoverable deposits.
Any amount over and above this will be met by the client. To my knowledge, no other Group Tour Company is offering a policy as responsive and financially compassionate.
Other Passengers will be required to wear masks in and around the Bus whilst these unlikely circumstances are being managed and up to the point that the positive testing person(s) are isolated.
A RATS would be made available to passengers at this point. PCR tests at the nearest testing station.
2. Flynn’s Tours will arrange for you at the conclusion of the isolation period to have you transited to the nearest convenient local airport for a flight to Brisbane at the clients expense. The cost to the isolated passenger for this transit service will be the fuel cost and if John Gannnan is unavailable to personally provide this service, the cost of the relief driver or town taxi.
3. The Flynn’s Tour Group is being promoted as a Micro Tour of no more than 8 Passengers. By comparison this is considerably less passengers than other Group Tours that run similar packages with many more passengers and less generous and flexible itineraries.
4. Tour Leader John Gannan has been vaccinated on 4 occasions. If he was to contract Covid on tour, a relief driver would be brought in to continue the tour.